ERP System Development
ERP system development service is one of the services offered under our software development solutions. It provides a framework for organizing, defining, and standardizing your business processes necessary to effectively plan and control your organization so you can use the internal knowledge to seek external advantage. The ERP that will be built for you will have the following primary components:
- Human Resources Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Inventory Management
- Accounting/Financial Management
For your more specific business needs, extra modules that will be added are:
- Risk Management to help predict and reduce business risks seamlessly.
- Marketing Resource Management (MRM) to align people, processes, and technology to support and enhance marketing efforts.
- Sales Order Management to assist your company in managing sales orders through their entire lifecycle, from sales order generating to billing/invoicing.
- Advanced Planning System to track your production costs for manufactured goods using data, optimize the allocation of raw materials and your capacity to balance consumer demand with your available warehouse space.
- Event Management to facilitate the running of events and hospitality programs from start to finish.
Our team has expertise in the following tools which may be used depending on which are deemed appropriate:
- Backend – Python – a general programming language which can be used for both frontend and backend development, although more widely used in backend
- FullStack (frontend & backend) – .NETCore Stack – an open source, full-stack development platform that supports Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Azure – Microsoft’s cloud hosting platform
- AWS – a complex and highly customizable cloud platform developed and managed by Amazon that works best for companies that run non-Windows services
- Google Cloud – a suite of Google’s public cloud computing resources & services
- Kibana – a data visualization and exploration tool used for log and time-series analytics, application monitoring, and operational intelligence use cases
- Dockers – an open source project that facilitates deployment of applications inside of software containers
- CI/CD – a best practice for DevOps and agile development which automates integration and delivery to allow developers to deliver code changes more frequently and reliably
Digital Solutions Market Leader Reduces Costs by 64% With an Enterprise Resource Platform (ERP)
Unifying the enterprise: ERP conception, development & maintenance