About the Company:
At Eastvantage, we believe in creating meaningful work relationships across the globe. Our premier managed services and outsourcing solutions enable operational excellence that results in business growth for our partners worldwide. With a team of inspired experts, we provide purpose-built solutions in the areas of software development, technology support, customer relationship management, and a variety of business support functions. The inspiration extends to measurable outcomes through 24/7 service delivery in 13 languages from our offices in the Philippines, India, Vietnam, and Bulgaria. Visit eastvantage.com to discover how we can help you succeed.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a motivated US Recruiter to join our team. The ideal candidate should be capable of identifying and sourcing potential candidates from a variety of sources such as job boards, databases, and recruiter networks. The US Recruiter should be experienced in the end-to-end recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, interviewing, job offer, negotiating, onboarding, and closing of candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit qualified candidates from multiple sources, including job boards, databases, and personal networks.
- Screen potential candidates through phone and video interviews to assess their qualifications and level of interest in the job opportunity.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment activities, including sourcing, screening, testing, interviewing, and selecting suitable candidates for various job levels.
- Advertise open positions and promote job vacancies using various recruitment methods.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to stay updated on the client’s requirements and day-to-day updates.
- Follow up with candidates after their application and interview to provide feedback and establish long-term relationships.
- Build a database of qualified candidates for future job openings according to their skill sets and experience.
- At least a minimum of 6 months of extensive working experience in the related field
- End-to-end US recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, interviewing, job offer, negotiating, onboarding, and closing of candidates.
- Good communication skills (voice recruiting for Canada and US markets).
- Strong background in handling technical requisitions.
- Knowledgeable in using different job boards such as Zip recruiter, Career builder, LinkedIn etc
- Has basic knowledge of Boolean search
- Experience in utilizing different Applicant Tracking Systems (ex: Jobdiva)
- Comfortable in performing at least 50-60 dials per day
#phhiring #hiring #usrecruiter #recruiter #adminrequisition #recruitmentjobs #sourcingjobs #recruitment