About the Company
At Eastvantage, we believe in creating meaningful work relationships across the globe. Our premier managed services and outsourcing solutions enable operational excellence that results in business growth for our partners worldwide. With a team of inspired experts, we provide purpose-built solutions in the areas of software development, technology support, customer relationship management, and a variety of business support functions. The inspiration extends to measurable outcomes through 24/7 service delivery in 13 languages from our offices in the Philippines, India, Vietnam, and Bulgaria. Visit eastvantage.com to discover how we can help you succeed.
Eastvantage is seeking a highly skilled Telemarketer to join our dynamic team in BGC Taguig, Philippines.This role is responsible for cultivating relationship with partners and engaging potential or existing customers digitally or face-to-face to provide information about a product or service, obtain customer feedback, and promote sales. Some key responsibilities may include:
- Work with Account Specialist to deliver reports or other documentary requirements to maintain the relationship with partners
- Receive, document and act on service escalations from partners
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure partner needs are being met
Leads Nurturing Support
- Initiating calls or engage in face-to-face events to attract potential customers about a product or service or upsell/cross sell to existing customers.
- Answering calls/messages from potential or existing customers and responding to their inquiries about products or services.
- Guiding customers through purchasing process or solving issues.
- Identifying the customer’s needs and offering appropriate product or service solutions.
- Recording and maintaining accurate customer information in a CRM (Freshdesk) or other database.
- Following up on leads and closing deals.
- Training in telemarketing, sales, or a related field.
- Experience in customer service or partner support.
- Knowledge of insurance, sales principles and methods.
- This role requires excellent verbal communication abilities, as they will be interacting with customers over the phone.
- A significant part of the job involves convincing potential customers to purchase products or services.
- Must attentively listen to customer’s needs to offer appropriate solutions.
- The ability to handle customer questions, complaints, and concerns is critical.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software may be required, along with general operation of computers.
- Because of the possibility of rejection, a this role requires the candidate to be resilient and capable of handling stress.
#phhiring #telemarketer #outboundcalling #CSR #AccountExecuitve #AccountSpecialist #AccountManager