We are looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Technical Support Engineer for one of our clients in taking care of all support queries while adhering to the standard service management principles.
About the role:
- Provide first level support for internal stakeholders on system updates and service requests using basic technical knowledge
- Assist in assuming initial ownership for the coordination, investigation
- Ensure proper documentation for all problems, incidents, and requests
- Assist in interpreting problems or errors at a basic level and help in the assessment of risks of events and escalating appropriately to protect client services
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the customer’s business needs and apply them to the management of system events & incidents
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Work with other teams to ensure the coordinated management of incidents
- Meet and maintain daily and monthly service level standards
- Perform health checks on supported systems from time to time
- Perform initial assessment of the reported issues to check if it is valid and if all the needed information are provided
- Monitor the resolution of the incidents and requests, follow-up with the assigned resolvers, and provide updates to business, when necessary
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Service desk and infrastructure management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Willingness to work on a shifting schedule
- Technical expertise
- Problem-resolving abilities
- Written and communication skills
- Team partnership
- Strong customer service abilities
- Basic system troubleshooting