We are looking for a Configuration and System Analyst to join our team. As a System Analyst, you will be part of a squad made up of an amazing team of System Analysts, Scrum Master, Product Owner and QA Engineers. Together we form a squad within a SAFe framework structure. This person will be responsible for configuring the system to enable different functionalities, as well as providing optimal solutions and challenging the business regarding their requests to improve the processes and solutions. The ideal System Analyst should have experience in ERP configuration and be able to offer innovative and effective solutions to business requirements.
- Analyze requirements from business and collaborate with them and other squads to understand business needs to provide optimal solutions that improve business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Configure the system based on business needs and technical specifications.
- Maintain and update the system, ensuring its proper functioning and availability of data.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions to increase efficiency and optimize business processes.
- Provide technical support to end-users, resolving doubts and problems related to system configuration and usage.
- Collaborate closely with the QA Engineers to help define the criteria for the testing strategy.
- Prepare documentation on the work performed and keep it updated.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience or equivalent.
- Previous experience in system configuration, preferably in the telecommunications or technology industry.
- Advanced knowledge of information technologies and project management tools such as JIRA, CONFLUENCE, AZURE BOARDS, TRELLO, etc.
- Agile frameworks: Scrum or SAFe experience is highly valuable.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, collaborating with other departments and business.
- Analytical mindset and ability to solve complex problems, identifying root causes of issues and proposing effective solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different teams and hierarchical levels, adapting communication style to each situation.
- Advanced English skills as you will be working with international teams and colleagues.