Why this is important to us
In this role, you are to analyze complex business requirements, design and execute test cases, conduct meetings with customers, ensure incident management and test results reporting. You will have a great opportunity to use your test expertise combined with automation experience to contribute to optimization and automation of testing services.
Being a member of the learning organization, you should constantly learn and grow having the ability and willingness to apply knowledge in different areas and share experience. At senior level it is important to be a strong team player and bring value impacting teams and outcomes. We will work together to ensure that our customers gain the maximum benefit out of their investment.
What you will be responsible for
- Analyze and understand upgrade and implementation project artifacts, i.e. customer’s requirements and scope, test plan and strategy, documentation, and reporting, etc.
- Drive all phases and implementation project processes
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases based on analyzed project artifacts
- Execute, monitor, and control prepared test cases and thoroughly report actual test outcomes vs expected results
- Provide incident management for failed tests via reporting detected issues and carrying them out through the whole defect lifecycle
- Actively contribute to test automation, application of up-to-date tools and methodologies in testing including cloud-based solutions
- Collaborate closely with product development and business units
- Participate in pre-execution kickoffs with clients identifying and documenting detailed workflows for efficient test execution
What we value
- Degree/master’s within Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Physics, Maths
- Knowledge of software upgrade and implementation project processes, Software Testing Life Cycle, incident management, standard test deliverables
- Have 3+ year experience in testing role working on complex systems ideally within a financial domain
- Previous experience in test automation is required
- A relevant software testing qualification/s e.g. ISTQB (or equivalent) is a plus
- Unsupervised design, development and implementation of test automation scripts is a plus.
- Familiar with SQL able to write basic scripts to manipulate data
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team
- Understanding of the Agile practices and frameworks