About The Role
Service Delivery Consultants are skilled professionals who form part of our Professional Services team working within Customer Services and based within the Market Units.
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of clients and to all aspects of service delivery around clients.
Service Delivery Consultants support our clients by providing solutions and deploying services related to the usage of clients. They work closely with local and global teams within clients. Service Delivery Consultants may instruct, or coach Service Delivery Associates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze problems and issues which occur in clients at existing clients independently to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients, receiving advice and guidance only on more complex issues.
- Co-operate closely with client developers to combine business and technical know-how in analyzing client issues and requirements to provide optimal solutions both from a business and technical perspective.
- Advise and service our clients with some assistance from experts by providing solutions related to the usage of clients with regard to business-related, technical, or legal requirements to ensure that the clients use in an optimal, future-oriented way.
- Provide convincing and effective solutions with some assistance from experts, always considering maintenance efficiency and revenue to support client’s business goals.
- Establish and maintain a network of direct contacts within the client’s organization to foster cooperation and a mutually beneficial partnership long-term.
- Deliver consultancy and support onsite at the client covering various topics to provide ad-hoc answers and solutions.
- Implement additional functionality in clients with some assistance from experts mainly for existing customers for instance by working on implementation projects covering various topics to fulfill our client’s demand for additional, value-adding functionality.
- Plan and conduct the technical or non-technical part of software upgrades for clients and support release tests while being coached to ensure a smooth transition to the latest version of the client tool.
- Identify additional services/products that would improve the client’s operations and address these to the Operational Account Manager or Account Manager to create starting points for offering value-adding services and solutions to the client.
- Assess customer requirements regarding system enhancements and address these to product management to ensure that product management is always aware of future market requirements.
- Co-operate closely with other professionals within clients on a local level by way of specialist roles (such as membership in domain teams or local professional committees) to share knowledge and ensure efficient solutions for the clients.
- Contribute to knowledge transfer by conducting training or ad-hoc coaching to ensure the clients use the software in an optimal way.
- Degree/master’s within Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Physics, Maths
- Knowledge of software upgrade and implementation project processes, Software Testing Life Cycle, incident management, standard test deliverables
- Previous experience in test automation is required.
- Good Working Knowledge of Investments
- Good Project Management skills.
- A relevant software testing qualification/s e.g. ISTQB (or equivalent) is a plus
- Unsupervised design, development, and implementation of test automation scripts is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team.
- At least upper-intermediate English
- Experience in scripting is a plus (Bash, Python, VBS, SQL, etc.)
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.