Why this role is important to us
Jobs within Services deliver the implementation and operation of software products to the client, as well as deploying cloud-based solutions that meet both new and existing client requirements. Activities include implementation, testing, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of the client’s software product.
The clients continuously enhance their portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
About the role:
The Service Delivery Consultant roles within SCDaaS are responsible for helping clients operate and maintain their software products through a cloud-based offering. The services are proactive and extend beyond the classical support as part of a closer relationship with our customers to help them keep their installation in the best possible condition, while at the same time delivering tangible business value for clients.
As a Service Delivery Consultant:
- A motivated individual who is willing to work independently and able to assess incident’s priority to be able take adequate action with minimal guidance.
- Support and maintenance of the clients and to all aspects of service delivery around SCDaaS
- Take ownership of incidents and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Work across the Global Team to resolve issues and concerns for end-users in a timely and effective manner.
- Understands support tiers, SLA’s and OLA’s of incidents to be able to escalate complex issues to senior members of the team.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all ITSM service management principles to provide solution and deploying standards of SCDaaS Services.
- Ability to recognize and act responsibly on situations, enabling escalations, as necessary.
- Actively seek advice and support from peers and seniors on more complex issues.
- Applies subject matter knowledge to solve common business issues by leveraging practices and procedures covered by precedents or defined policies.
- Comfortable working cross functionally on both routine and non-routine tasks
- Guide internal and external contacts on defined usage of client’s software products.
- Generate solutions and implement services that is standard to SCDaaS.
- Communicate effectively and keep knowledge base up to-date.
- Ability to work with customers on standard tasks and issues.
- Understand the overall nature of the business; recognize inter-dependencies between functions.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related technical work experience.
- Infrastructure and platforms experience (covers a range of technical acumen that includes virtualization, middleware application, interfaces, O/S, networking, and databases)
- Job scheduling and management using an enterprise scheduler.
- Experienced Service Support practitioner (Incident, Service Fulfilment, Change and Release, Problem, etc)
- Extensively used Service Desk applications and understand service workflow.
- Performed regular maintenance and update of multiple environments (version upgrades, patches, refresh, job scheduling)
- Experience with client’s software products or other large financial services software products
- Understand mission-critical applications and HA environments.
- Problem analysis and issue resolution of known systemic errors.
- Assess requirements; Identify services or products to improve operations.
- Participated in domain teams and contributed to operational maturity/knowledge creation.
- Experienced with cloud-based platform/infrastructure services.
- Experienced with ITIL and Service Desk solutions like RemedyForce, ServiceNow, or JIRA
- IT-based education (Bachelor or higher)
- ITIL v3/v4 certified preferred
- APAC shift
- Hybrid working arrangement (2x/week)