We are seeking an Agile Product Owner to join our fantastic development team. As a Product Owner, you play a crucial role in the further internal development of our field services business and WFM (Workforce Management) tool. You act as a link between business and IT, will manage new requests and coordinate Sprints. You should be able to identify User needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with teams to manage product releases.
How does your day looks like?
- Take the lead in your agile team to ensure that requests are delivered on-time and meet requirements.
- Participate in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Collaborate with product manager, product owners of cross-functional teams and business analysts to create and maintain an overall product backlog & strategy.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to clarify requirements and define story scopes.
- Facilitate decision-making and consensus-building across teams and stakeholders.
- Hands-on attitude: Write user stories, UX requirements and acceptance criteria if there is no assigned analyst for a certain request within the scope of your team.
- Communicate progress, roadmap updates and possible impediments to the product manager and other stakeholders
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a software development environment.
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and principles.
- Experience with product management tools, such as JIRA.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Result-driven person who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Willingness to go into the requirement details to understand and translate the business need into user stories. Analysis background is a plus.
- Experience working in an international environment for European customers
- Advanced English communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience working in a SAFe and/or Agile environment
- Product Owner Certification is a plus
- Experience working with a European based company