About the Role
The Business Intelligence expert ensures that the different business units have the right insights deducted from raw data that is stored in the data warehouse. The expert provides these insights using Microsoft BI
reports & dashboards. In other words: you make data accessible, understandable, and usable in an appealing way to your business stakeholders.
- Have professional experience with BI software (knowledge of Microsoft Power BI is a plus)
- Are able to capture, describe & validate the reporting requirements with your business stakeholders (e.g. by generating mock-ups)
- Understand the KPI’s & other metrics business is steering on
- Are able to deduct what data needs you have in case data is structurally missing in the BI environment.
- Keep up with new trends & capabilities of the BI & analytics platforms
- Maintain & improve standard, guidelines & templates with regards to reporting & visualization
- Provide training towards report consumers and business analysts to increase their BI self-service capabilities.
- Have professional experience with Power BI software.
- Should have a minimum 4 years of experience in data analysis and business intelligence.
- Have proven qualifications in data modelling, analyzing requirements, planning, designing and implementing innovative database solutions that meet or exceed challenging business needs
- Proficiency in Excel, Power BI, and dashboarding tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS, GCP) is a plus.