About The Role
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any equivalent field
At least 5 to 7 or more years of experience developing Microsoft .NET applications, .NET, and C# programming languages developing C# code from scratch
HTML5, JQuery, Angular, CSS3
Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) design patterns.
Experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture.
Experience developing unit tests
Experience with test-driven development
• 7+ Years Professional Programming Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Object Oriented Design Patterns
• Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Experience Developing Unit Tests
• .NET and C# Programming Language
• Experience Developing ASP.NET applications
• Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• A willingness to work independently or in a team oriented environment both efficiently and courteously
• Ability to work with and mentor junior developers
• Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems
• Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.