As an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer, you will be responsible for developing and deploying automation solutions that improve business processes and increase efficiency. You will work with a team of experienced RPA Developers to design and develop automated workflows, document processes, and test and deploy automations.
Working in conjunction with our Agile development team, you will be responsible to build and maintain Robotic Process Automation (RPA) workflows using UiPath to make credit card payments through supplier web portals. Individuals that like to automate manual processes and solve technical challenges will thrive in this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable supplier payment workflows using UiPath;
- Perform troubleshooting on failed RPA payments; make workflow updates; and confirm successful remediation;
- Assess Supplier web portals to determine optimal approach for RPA;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and stability of workflows;
- Conduct workflow testing based on positive and negative test cases;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in RPA using UiPath;
- UiPath Platform Expertise: Possess a deep understanding of the UiPath platform, including UiPath Studio, Orchestrator, and other relevant components;
- Experience with HTML and the Document Object Model;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills ;
- Exhibit dependability, a positive attitude, and attention to detail Good communication skills;
- Some experience with SQL is good to have (SQL Server).