About the role:
The Resource Coordinator is responsible for managing third party resource requests to fulfil Ethan project requirements, including initiating quotes, coordinating resources, maintaining third party provider details and resolving scheduling, quality and invoice disputes related to the provision of third-party services.
Resource Allocation and Coordination
- Collaborate with project managers to understand project requirements and resource needs.
- Manage resource requests and engage third party providers to fulfil project requirements, considering skills, availability, and timelines.
- Arrange quotes as per the scope of work provided by the Project Lead.
- Coordinate resource bookings and update task details in the project management system to record estimated and actual expenses.
- Engage with the project lead and third-party provider management to resolve any scheduling or quality issues resulting from resource engagements.
Resource Provider Management
- Identify any skills, regional coverage or availability gaps and work with the Manager, Billing and Project Support Services to source and onboard new providers where required.
- Maintain the resource database listing all third-party providers with available services, contracted rates, regional coverage and contract expiry dates.
- Engage with Legal to ensure all third-party contract documents, including any state or federal certifications, are maintained including, but not limited to, NDAs, Workers Compensation, Modern Slavery compliance.
- Engage with Finance to set up new providers in Ethan’s supplier and payment systems.
- Regularly update and validate the resource database to facilitate accurate resource matching, currency of compliance documents and variance with market rates.
- Review third party invoices against quotes and/or provided rate card and engage with the Project Lead and Finance to approve expenses and authorize payment.
- Act as the first escalation point for invoice dispute resolution.
- Experience in resource coordination and provider management.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and strong data entry skills essential.