Eastvantage is looking for an Recruitment Specialist to join our team in finding the right talent and growing our global count. As a recruiter, you should have analytical skills to understand client requirements, identify relevant information and build successful partnerships.
About the role
As the Recruitment Specialist, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team and business partners across the company to understand the business requirements and client expectations.
- Adhere to the standard hiring strategies, goals, processes.
- Excellent Recruitment cycle management (Requirement gathering, Screening, Interviews, Selections, Pre-Onboarding, etc)
- Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
- Support execution of recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements.
- Ensure satisfactory candidate feedback.
- Explore new recruitment channels, innovate ideas around finding & attracting top talent, give recommendations to the recruitment lead in constantly improving recruiting processes.
- Administer and attend job interviewing schedules for the assigned job vacancies.
- Assist the leads and senior recruiters in preparing analysis and summaries of the main job market movements and create strategies to achieve the recruitment targets in a timely manner.
- Assist in creating market intelligence reports based on the present market standards and talent pool.
The desired Recruitment Specialist should have:
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting for roles such as but not limited to Software engineers, developers, QA analysts, testers, financial analysts, etc.
- Full knowledge of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing and regular communication with candidates and hiring managers)
- Ability to analyze demands, targets, and run rates.
- Strategic skills in utilizing mainstream and below-the-line sourcing channels.
- Has good understanding of various recruitment tools, ATS, reporting systems, etc. and sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and boolean search)
- Strong analytical skills to identify relevant information of clients and candidates and make objective decisions
- Strong communicator exercising a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism to accomplish objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be available to work from office in Bangalore, 5 days a week.
- Any certification or formal training in full-cycle recruitment is a plus.
- Experience in RPO/client facing industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in HR would be preferred.