We are looking for qualified Front-end developers experienced in ReactJS to join our existing team of developers. As a ReactJS Developer at Eastvantage, you will be creating user-friendly environment by writing codes to build web applications. You may also be required to work with UI/UX team, taking an active role in defining how the application works.
- The desired ReactJS developer will be responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Work and collaborate in a scrum structure
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Develop a flexible and well-structured APIs to support the system
- 3 years of experience in front-end development.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Should be comfortable working in our Bangalore office from Day 1.
- Should possess good communication skills.