About the role:
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a QA Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our software products through rigorous testing and validation processes. Your responsibilities will include designing and implementing test plans, identifying and documenting defects, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions.
Working Set Up: Hybrid Set up (3 days a week)
Working Schedule: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Client Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Interview Panels: L1 and L2 Technical interviews
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, test data, test scenarios, and other testing related documentation based on the requirements and technical specifications.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Ensure data integrity standards.
- Plan, develop, execute, maintain, and improve Automated Test Frameworks and Automated Test Scripts for Web and Mobile applications.
- Identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Accurately report and track testing related defects and issues, by writing effective and thorough bug reports, and verify bug fixes.
- Coordinate UAT and other testing related tasks with Business and other IT department.
- Identify process and application issues and provide suggestions to improve.
- Learn new technologies and adapt to them as needed.
- Identify and deploy automation solutions based on changing project needs.
- Experience in test script creation, maintenance and execution using Selenium/any other automation tool/platform like Browser stack is a plus
- Experience with Fiddler or Postman
- Must be able to write SQL Queries
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of QA methodologies, SDLC, RDBMS and MS Office
- 5+ years of Manual Black Box/Gray Box software testing experience
- 3+ years of Automation testing experience
- Experience in Agile methodologies a plus
- Must be able to write test plans, test cases, and other test artifacts
- Must be able to prepare test data
- Experience with JIRA and HP QC/ALM a plus
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.