About the role:
- Understand the project test requirements
- Execute and evaluate automated test cases/suites and report test results to ensure that system functionality satisfies acceptance criteria.
- Create and maintain test scripts
- Help create acceptance criteria for user stories
- Log bug reports based on test execution
- Collaborate with the development team to prioritize test scenarios
- Collaborate with the development team to perform root cause analysis
- 3 years of experience with Manual Testing.
- Experience with Automation tools like Selenium is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum or Kanban and JIRA
- Understanding the differences between JSON, YAML, and XML
- Experience testing web applications and different types of testing approaches.
- Experience in test risk management.
- Understanding different testing environments.
- Familiarity with Test Pyramid would be great.
- A passion for software product quality assurance with a positive mindset and good communication skills.
- Have a basic understanding Python and Robot Framework would be nice but not required.
- A keen eye to details
- You are available to join us in our Bangalore office from Day 1.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are customer friendly and service minded.
- You are a teamplayer.