About the role:
As a .NET developer professional, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software applications using Microsoft’s .NET framework. Their primary focus is on creating applications that leverage the functionalities of .NET technologies, such as C#, ASP.NET, and other related tools and languages.
Working Set Up: Daily reporting in the Client Location (5 days a week)
Working Schedule: 8:30AM-5:30PM
Client Location: Makati, Philippines
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs detailed analysis, database and infra design (if applicable) of system application.
- Conceptualizes and develops quality application programs (or prototype)
- Ensures technical design and programs adhere to a defined set of quality criteria or meet IT standards, business and ISD requirements.
- Assists and resolves technical issues of the projects assigned in all region – dev, UAT and production.
- Prepares source code listings.
- Assists the Infrastructure team in the promotion of modules to UAT and production
- Ensures update/cascading of the updated versions in SVN
- Updates the System/Application Configuration document after prod (if applicable).
- Holds regular meeting and detailed discussion with the BA / Business Unit / Vendor (if outsourced) regarding project requirements, processes and specifications.
- Proactively performs research and development needed for the project and function (ie new technology, dev platform, tools).
- In-depth knowledge on business processes and development platform
- Performs unit and integration testing
- Prepares Technical Documentation Requirements as assigned by the Project Manager.
3 to 5 years relevant experience
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.