About The Role
A .NET developer is responsible for creating and maintaining applications using the Microsoft .NET framework. Their duties typically involve designing, coding, testing, debugging, and implementing software solutions. They collaborate with other team members to understand project requirements, develop technical specifications, and ensure the application meets the desired functionality, performance, and security standards. .NET developers often work with various programming languages, databases, and development tools within the .NET framework to build web, desktop, or mobile applications. Additionally, they may troubleshoot issues, optimize applications, and stay updated with industry trends and advancements in .NET technologies.
- 5+ Years of experience developing Microsoft .NET applications.
- Proficient in C# programming language.
- Familiar with .NET and .NET Core Framework.
- Familiar with various web frameworks, such as ASP.NET MVC, Angular Js, React.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns.
- Knowledge of database systems, such as SQL Server, Postgres, Raven DB.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Experience developing unit tests.
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git, TFS.
- Experience with agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS is preferred.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.