Develop business reports and perform data extractions that are critical for enabling a seamless migration.
- Periodically perform data extractions to identify the target bases for various migration activities
- Develop business reports for management to monitor the progress of migration activities
- Provide support in the reconciliation activities before and after migration completion.
- Assist in the conversion of critical business reports used in exiting consumer business.
- Ensure high quality of work.
Job Skills Required
- Experience in data extraction/ETL, reporting, data analysis
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative and technical discipline like Math, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or Economics
- Proficient in coding languages such as SQL, Python, R
- High integrity
- Good analytical and communication skill
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.