About The Role
As a .NET developer, you will be working with a team of business analysts, developers, testers and product managers, providing technical oversight and technically achieving the desired business outcomes. As a part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will develop clean code in a complex, performance sensitive business domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates new or modified software programs based on business requirements and produces a draft of technical specifications including a high level estimate of time to complete.
- Develops, tests and implements Solutions based on latest technologies, techniques and market trends.
- Writing SQL, T-SQL scripts and stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Using RavenDB for database.
The desired candidate should have below skills:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years of experience in .Net frameworks – .Net, C# 4.7, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Experience with Web API 2.0.
- Strong hold on React JS and its principles like Hooks, Redux, Mobx
- Visual Studio, TFS, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, AJAX and other related web technologies.
- Knowledge on RavenDB and other databases.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including analysis and design.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology.
- Must know how to build applications from scratch as well as add features on already running applications.
- Conducts unit and integration system tests; monitors test results; and takes required corrective action.
- Initiates connection with technical and business users in support of validation testing.
- Able to provide mentoring, solutions, and designs for the rest of the team.
- Have experience with collaboration tools like Git, Buildout, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- You have experience working on client-facing roles.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are customer friendly and service minded.
- You are social, flexible, assertive and have a dynamic mindset.
- You are a team-player, but can also work independently.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.