About the Role:
As a drafter at Eastvantage, you will work on drafting and preparing layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices. In the initial weeks, you will receive a formal training on how to use the software, and then draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
• Responsible for designing and creating detailed floorplans.
• Ability to meet deadlines
Requirements and Skills:
• Has skills/experience as a Drafter or similar role
• Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software or other related tools
• Familiarity with 2D & 3D modelling tools
• Any Engineering, Architecture course, or any related degree from a technical college/vocational
• Fresh graduates and students are welcome to apply