About the role:
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Email Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic Email Marketing team. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will play a crucial role in crafting compelling email campaigns that engage and resonate with our audience. Your attention to detail and ability to collaborate within a team will contribute to the success of our marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Senior Email Marketing Specialist to set up, build, test, and deploy impactful email communications using email marketing software.
- Utilize provided copy and assets to create visually appealing email marketing campaigns using user-friendly drag and drop software.
- Conduct thorough proofreading to ensure grammatical accuracy and adherence to style guidelines, while also validating links and technical aspects using Litmus software.
- Implement A/B testing where applicable, utilizing results and industry best practices to recommend improvements in subject lines and email content to enhance engagement.
- Partner with the Senior Email Marketing Specialist to analyze conversion metrics, contributing to innovation and enhancement of email performance.
- Proficiency in email marketing techniques, design principles, and industry best practices (preferred).
- Experience with email marketing software is advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of email template design and competence in Adobe Photoshop or similar design software (desirable but not essential).
- Self-driven and capable of independently following email campaign requests, using provided assets to create captivating, well-designed emails.
- Strong computer literacy with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Meticulous organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets to comprehend and update reports.
#emailmarketing #emailmarketingassistant #indeed #phhiring #hiring #applynow #marketing #digitalmarketer #digitalmarketing #emailmarketer #marketer
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.