About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Credit Underwriter to join our team. Your role will involve gathering and analyzing business requirements, identifying opportunities for improvement, and facilitating communication between stakeholders to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Understanding business requirements from various system requirement specification documents and interaction with client
- Review of test scenarios, scripts and test cases
- Preparation and review of Test Data
- Risk prioritizing and sequencing the test cases
- Provide inputs to preparation of Test Execution Plan
- Execution of test cases and record results in Test Management System
- Analyzing and managing defects
- Prepare Test Schedule, organize and execute different testing phases.
- Coordination with IT teams to ensure Test Environment set up
- Coordination with business users for Change Requests
- Progress tracking and status reporting.
- Project closure and test case study
- Experience in credit underwriting.
- Experience in working with unsecured loans, packaged, or obtained via their credit card services.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.