About the role:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for creating process documents and training content/material and keeping them up to date.
- Identify training needed and create internal learning solutions and develop in-house training programs as needed.
- Manage the logistics of learning and create an effective learning environment along with a report on test results.
- Deliver blended learning (instructor-led training both in-class and virtual) classes and programs for new hires, new skills (cross-training), soft skills, launch/cascade, and refreshers as necessary for all associates.
- Provide training exercises, tests, pop quizzes, and similar evaluation tools for learning assessment.
- Provide post-training survey/feedback from the trainees to help identify areas of improvement and loopholes in the training courses.
- Conduct calibrations to mitigate and eliminate gaps in training occurring due to issues or concerns with communication skills and language skills.
- Ensure coaching of trainees within training period to match business as usual state, reduction in repeat errors.
- Create and conduct weekly and monthly training reports to ensure that all training is conducted on time and with sufficient resources and facilities.
- Responsible for escalating possible new hire attrition and flag poor performance, misfit skills, or behavioral issues in training promptly.
- In addition, the trainer will support quality and assurance initiatives when not in training.
- Perform thorough daily checking of calls and transactions to ensure quality conformance to the policy provisions and relevant rules and regulations and provide actionable insights.
- Keep a daily record of the individual call and transaction monitoring for each representative.
- Identify and recommend sampling size per individual based on the training/quality guidelines.
- Conduct monthly individual coaching sessions and as needed based on the associate’s performance.
- Conduct quarterly process calibration to achieve accuracy and standardization among all processes.
- Analyze and investigate reported quality issues and trends and identify areas for improvement.
- Update and maintain the portal for documentation of best practices, quality checklist, quality guidelines, and such.
- Create and report daily, weekly, and monthly quality findings to the Operations management.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or significant college course work, preferably in communication, education, or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in a training role.
- Strong background in Insurance, Investments, and other related areas.
- Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to trainees and collaborating with subject matter experts, quality analysts, and managers.
- Ability to use multiple learning methods.
- Excellent one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in both classroom and tutorial settings.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of other learning platforms, e.g. e-learning, virtual, blended, etc.
- Can work under minimal supervision and perform well as part of a team
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Sharp attention to detail.
#phhiring #trainer #qualityanalyst #insurance